Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP

The Sabbat have overrun Dallas for too long. The inner circle has chosen you to take backt he city. After you have fought for your right to survive, how will you continue to grow the city?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New troll here....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miller Time

Miller Time

New troll here.... Empty
PostSubject: New troll here....   New troll here.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:24 pm

Good Afternoon everyone. Im really an easy going dude. I like to hide in dark corners and shank peop.... wait... ok maybe save that for later.

I think the ST's all know me, but I would like to consider myself a vet in the larping game. I played in Dallas by Starlight, a few other short lived groups, and the Cam for a short while. I hope to make it to the game on the 22nd, but I wanted to take a second to say hello to everyone.
cheers

Toss up between Nos and Malk for my character since there was a recent Brujah population explosion. Not that I can blame the pick.
Back to top Go down
NikkiLee

NikkiLee

New troll here.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New troll here....   New troll here.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 9:52 am

Brujahaha.

Welcome to the city! It i so exciting to see how many new faces we have showing up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anthony Belmonte

New troll here.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New troll here....   New troll here.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 12:55 pm

Brujah ha
Back to top Go down
krackus

krackus

New troll here.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New troll here....   New troll here.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:34 pm

Ventrue all the way. At least for now. Soneone has to keep the rabble in check. Love ya Nikki.
Back to top Go down
Miller Time

Miller Time

New troll here.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New troll here....   New troll here.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 3:52 pm

Sorry but Brujah was denied. Too many in the city it seems. You will have to deal with another Nosferatu.
Back to top Go down
NikkiLee

NikkiLee

New troll here.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New troll here....   New troll here.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:42 pm

I keep my rabble just enough in line. Razz
Back to top Go down
krackus

krackus

New troll here.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New troll here....   New troll here.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:44 pm

I'm sure you do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New troll here.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New troll here....   New troll here.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New troll here....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP :: Out Of Character Discussion :: Introdutions/Car Pools-
Jump to: