Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP

The Sabbat have overrun Dallas for too long. The inner circle has chosen you to take backt he city. After you have fought for your right to survive, how will you continue to grow the city?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alvie-D new on the Scene

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alphonse de Oso

Alphonse de Oso

Alvie-D new on the Scene Empty
PostSubject: Alvie-D new on the Scene   Alvie-D new on the Scene Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 8:44 pm

Howdy V's, I'm Alvie-D, song slinger and lounge Lizard coming from the Paris, TX Roses. I'm new in town looking to book a few gigs and put some bread in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
clara

clara

PostSubject: Re: Alvie-D new on the Scene   Alvie-D new on the Scene Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 8:33 am

(You know this is an OOC board right?) LOL
Back to top Go down
https://deliriumvtm.rpg-board.net
Alphonse de Oso

Alphonse de Oso

PostSubject: Re: Alvie-D new on the Scene   Alvie-D new on the Scene Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:17 am

((Ah, that would explain the ghostlyness))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alvie-D new on the Scene   Alvie-D new on the Scene Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alvie-D new on the Scene
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP :: Out Of Character Discussion :: Introdutions/Car Pools-
Jump to: