Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP

The Sabbat have overrun Dallas for too long. The inner circle has chosen you to take backt he city. After you have fought for your right to survive, how will you continue to grow the city?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Passing The Time

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vempyremon

Vempyremon

Passing The Time Empty
PostSubject: Passing The Time   Passing The Time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:59 pm

More posts are needed in this forum, so I shall be the first!

Since we have a few weeks until the next game, I was wondering if anyone has a Steam account, or Guild Wars 2 and would like to game up sometime!
Back to top Go down
bigred

bigred

Passing The Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing The Time   Passing The Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:29 am

I play WoW on several servers. If you have a WoW account I would like to play w/people I know. I usually spend most of my time soloing stuff and that can get a bit boring. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Vempyremon

Vempyremon

Passing The Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing The Time   Passing The Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:34 pm

bigred wrote:
I play WoW on several servers.  If you have a WoW account I would like to play w/people I know.  I usually spend most of my time soloing stuff and that can get a bit boring.  Let me know.

Negative. I avoid P2P games. :c
I've never touched WoW in my life.
Back to top Go down
dlione

dlione

Passing The Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing The Time   Passing The Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:41 pm

I have both Steam and Guild Wars 2.
Steam: dlione  The name should show up as Lunar Newt with a steam tonk from WoW as my icon.
Guild Wars 2: dlione.6834 I play on Henge of Denravi, though with the new (not so new now) Guesting, I guess that doesn't matter as much... or the new mega server thing they're doing.. however that works.

Jim, do you have other bnet games? I have Diablo 3... but I highly doubt I'll be renewing my sub to WoW again for a while. I go back for small periods of time then get burned out again.

Edit: P.s., who is Vempyremoon? Very Happy I only knew Jim as bigred because of.. well years of knowing him.

¥¤¤-¤¤¥
Player: Paul P.
Character: Zachery Gregory

Last edited by dlione on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the P.S. and manually entering my signature)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TexanadianSoda
dlione

dlione

Passing The Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing The Time   Passing The Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Speaking of Guild Wars 2...
Oh.. Mah.. SQUEE!

Season 1 recap with a teaser of season 2.
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/recap-scarlets-war/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TexanadianSoda
Vempyremon

Vempyremon

Passing The Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing The Time   Passing The Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 5:58 pm

dlione wrote:
I have both Steam and Guild Wars 2.
Steam: dlione  The name should show up as Lunar Newt with a steam tonk from WoW as my icon.
Guild Wars 2: dlione.6834 I play on Henge of Denravi, though with the new (not so new now) Guesting, I guess that doesn't matter as much... or the new mega server thing they're doing.. however that works.

Jim, do you have other bnet games? I have Diablo 3... but I highly doubt I'll be renewing my sub to WoW again for a while. I go back for small periods of time then get burned out again.

I dont think guesting is around anymore.
I was on a friend's friend account when that happened, and came back with the Megaservers set up.
Not sure how it works either!

I also think I should have put my stuff in my previous post. xD;

My Steam is... Vempyremon, as always. :I
And my Guild Wars 2 is... Vempyremon.4580
Back to top Go down
Vempyremon

Vempyremon

Passing The Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing The Time   Passing The Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Oh. Vempyremon is Kathleen/Vyre/the only Toreador currently.
Back to top Go down
Draco Arcane

Draco Arcane

Passing The Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing The Time   Passing The Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:33 pm

I has Steam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vempyremon

Vempyremon

Passing The Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing The Time   Passing The Time Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:02 am

Draco Arcane wrote:
I has Steam Very Happy

What ees eet?
Back to top Go down
bigred

bigred

Passing The Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing The Time   Passing The Time Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:12 am

Paul, I don't unfortunately. I only have time for one video game addiction at the moment.... Despite some of it's flaws I still think WoW is the best MMORPG there is and still really enjoy playing it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Me

Passing The Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing The Time   Passing The Time Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:46 pm

I have a steam account but mostly just play civ 5 and dawn of war retribution on it. I do play wow but most of the time with my arena partner. Anyone play SWTOR? (Star wars the old republic) it's f2p now. Also anyone play wildstar? It's a sorta new mmorpg kinda like wow but more cartoony.

Btw this is Marcus. (Charecter name : Blue)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Passing The Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing The Time   Passing The Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing The Time
Page 1 of 1