Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP

The Sabbat have overrun Dallas for too long. The inner circle has chosen you to take backt he city. After you have fought for your right to survive, how will you continue to grow the city?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayce

Rayce

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:50 am

Just wanted to stop in here and say hi and introduce myself. I am (mostly) new to LARPing. I did some in Seattle but I don't count it since they didn't seem to have character creation and I just went to 2-3 games and was mostly too shy to do anything but stand there and feel out of sorts. I can happily say that isn't happening with all of you fine people.

The name is Rayce (Character is named Dawn) and I am sure many of you already know my husband Dennis (Playing Jack a Brujah). I would have also made a Brujah but that was full so I made a Malk instead which actually gives me a way of not being shy and standing there feeling out of sorts. Of course she spends all her time chasing after a certain Brujah. jocolor

Looking forward to more fun nights and getting to know you all as well as your characters Smile
Back to top Go down
dlione

dlione

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 5:07 pm

It was great having you at game! Hope to see you at the next one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TexanadianSoda
clara

clara

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:14 pm

I am so excited to have you!! Thank you for coming and I'm glad you're enjoying the game.
Back to top Go down
https://deliriumvtm.rpg-board.net
Rayce

Rayce

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 8:23 am

I will definitely be at the next one. Working on my character costume now and really hoping all the pieces I ordered arrive before the next game.
Back to top Go down
Draco Arcane

Draco Arcane

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 7:32 pm

WELCOME TO THE PARTY OF LOONIES! bounce
Back to top Go down
Rayce

Rayce

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Yay Loonies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP :: Out Of Character Discussion :: Introdutions/Car Pools-
Jump to: