Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP

The Sabbat have overrun Dallas for too long. The inner circle has chosen you to take backt he city. After you have fought for your right to survive, how will you continue to grow the city?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Location - I feel this MUST be said:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Game Location - I feel this MUST be said: Empty
PostSubject: Game Location - I feel this MUST be said:   Game Location - I feel this MUST be said: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:29 pm

First let me say, I DO NOT want to step on any toes or hurt any feelings BUT....

I think we all need to take a moment to say THANK YOU to ALL of the ST's for your hard work and preparation that they put into every game. I don't know if everyone is aware, but Clara, Joey, JJ, and Nick all invest quite a bit of time working on plot lines and making sure things stay interesting. They have put their hearts all in to make sure everyone has fun and that this game is a success.

With regard to attendance - I KNOW that there are times when LIFE HAPPENS and you can't make game and that's cool. HOWEVER - IF you have been involved in a particular plot OR if you are a high ranking influential character PLEASE make sure to contact certain people either on the forums or on Facebook to discuss those plot lines so that your absence can be worked around. I will give you an example:

The Sherriff had sent some people on special assignments/investigations. Two of those people were not at the last game. Things unfolded in Plot and the information he had sought was not available. However, if those players who were going to be absent had contacted him and said "Heads up I might not be at game. How do you want to play out the mission you sent me on" and it had been discussed, then the Sherriff would not have been at a disadvantage during game time.

OR ... if your player was involved in something you know is unfinished, contact another player and get their aid in helping your character during your absence. It just keeps everyone involved and informed and maybe characters won't be out of the loop when a game is missed to make continuing play at the next game a smooth transition.

After this past game on 7/26 - I emptied out 15 cans of Dr. Pepper that were 1/2 full. PLEASE keep in mind that while these drinks are donated and made available for game time, if you aren't going to keep up with your drinks, then don't open them. Also, PLEASE bear in mind that we are gaming at Joey and Clara's home ... everyone should take a moment before they leave to clean up their own mess. ***After spending 30 minutes cleaning up after everyone left, I felt this was important to say. Again - I am not trying to step on any toes or to hurt and feelings. I know how easy it is to get caught up in the things that unfold in the night and at the end everyone is ready to go home, but if you could just pause and make sure you have picked up after yourselves that would help so much.

AND last but not least ... when it comes to Alcoholic beverages, please only drink what you yourself have brought or what someone has given you. JUST BECAUSE it is in the refrigerator does not mean it was "donated" for everyone, unless it has been specified as such.

Thanks everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
dlione

dlione

PostSubject: Re: Game Location - I feel this MUST be said:   Game Location - I feel this MUST be said: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:24 pm

I second the picking up after yourself.
They already have kids to clean up after, we're adults and don't need to add to their usual cleaning load.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TexanadianSoda

PostSubject: Re: Game Location - I feel this MUST be said:   Game Location - I feel this MUST be said: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:32 pm

Thanks Paul! In the past few weeks I have seen first hand the difficulty they go through in putting it all together and it is a lot of work. I didn't want to hurt any feelings, but I just felt like a gentle reminder was in order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Location - I feel this MUST be said:   Game Location - I feel this MUST be said: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:58 pm

Back to top Go down
dlione

dlione

PostSubject: Re: Game Location - I feel this MUST be said:   Game Location - I feel this MUST be said: Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:23 pm

Was that written in invisible ink?
Bah i can't put heat to the post to make the text appear.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TexanadianSoda

PostSubject: Re: Game Location - I feel this MUST be said:   Game Location - I feel this MUST be said: Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:43 pm

No, lol. I tried doing a smiley, but I am on my phone, so it failed. Razz
Back to top Go down
bigred

bigred

PostSubject: Re: Game Location - I feel this MUST be said:   Game Location - I feel this MUST be said: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:11 pm

I must concur.  Clara and Joey have invited us into their home, the LEAST we could do is police our own messes.  I for one will be more proactive in this matter.  Thank you to the ST's who make gaming fun and thank you to Clara and Joey for the venue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Location - I feel this MUST be said:   Game Location - I feel this MUST be said: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Location - I feel this MUST be said:
Page 1 of 1