Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP

The Sabbat have overrun Dallas for too long. The inner circle has chosen you to take backt he city. After you have fought for your right to survive, how will you continue to grow the city?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Negative Status?

Go down 
+2
JoelV
JeremyH
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JasonMyrick

Negative Status? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative Status?   Negative Status? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 12:54 pm

And that was kind of our point, this was supposed to be done to clear up the Status rules. Not to add yet even more confusing rules to the game
Back to top Go down
JeremyH

JeremyH

PostSubject: Re: Negative Status?   Negative Status? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 12:56 pm

I was too until I woke up this morning at 3am and broke it all apart and compared it to the existing rule in the book
Back to top Go down
JeremyH

JeremyH

PostSubject: Re: Negative Status?   Negative Status? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 8:28 am

So, Status... Positive/ Negative Being Equal .
The way it was explained in the spoiler goes against the existing rules of play.
If Negative Status and Positive Status Have the Same effect then they Should be treated the same. I can break it down into a mathematical equation or lay it out in picture Form such as a bubble graph. I can also write it out as a Flow Program.
As it is stated in the Spoiler I believe is a misinterpretation since it doesn't follow any of the existing rules of play.
IF Status is Status and it doesn't matter if it's Negative or if it's Positive the the existing rules of Play are Valid in both cases.
I can see why at fist glance why a mistake could be made.
I hope that I can Be of assistance in clarifying this Point to show that Status Positive or Negative all ready have a rules Governing their usage. The only real sticking point would be, what is the cost of Removing Status it could be argued either way.
The Prince & the Seneshal can/could remove it but at what cost?
Primogen can remove Status given by the Whip, at what cost?
The Harpy can choose to let the Minor harpy effect status but the Harpy has final say if it's to be permanent .
I could See the Clarification on the Removal of status what does it cost, if it doesn't fit specific criteria , etc

Back to top Go down
clara

clara

PostSubject: Re: Negative Status?   Negative Status? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 11:08 am

Since we have not had a chance to meet in regards to these recent concerns regarding the status rules. i am locking this post from further replies. We will unlock it after we have had a chance to recover from our various illnesses and discuss this further. We do appreicate all your concerns and want to address them properly and clearly. So we thank you for your patience.
Back to top Go down
https://deliriumvtm.rpg-board.net
Miller Time

Miller Time

PostSubject: Re: Negative Status?   Negative Status? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:10 am

Just to update everyone - We will be addressing this at the next ST meeting, and we will provide direction on this moving forward. There are a few ideas on how to clear this up, but we want to make sure that what we do come back with is crystal clear. Thank you for everyone's understanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negative Status?   Negative Status? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Negative Status?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2