Delirium -A Vampire the Masquerade LARP

The Sabbat have overrun Dallas for too long. The inner circle has chosen you to take backt he city. After you have fought for your right to survive, how will you continue to grow the city?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Books, Books, and More Books

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron S

PostSubject: Books, Books, and More Books   Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:30 am

Hey everybody,

I was just thinking about it, and I know that some of you are new to World of Darkness, and I just wanted to reach out a helping hand.

I have the entire White Wolf Library in PDF form and in most instantces have the ease of being able to send these via email. If you needed a copy of your clan book but dont really have the cash for it I'd be more than happy to provide you a copy, but I would highly recommend visiting www.drivethrurpg.com and purchasing a hard copy of your own.

If your interested let me know so I can get you squared away.

P.S. I even have copies of some of the more obscure Black Dog titles as well for that more disturbed player breed. *Insert evil laugh*Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Books, Books, and More Books
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1